Why should you care?
Recent studies show that 39% of people have downloaded malware onto a phone or tablet. And around 10 million mobile devices are lost or stolen in the UK each year. More and more people are using their own kit for work too. There are lots of benefits to this, like flexible working, increased productivity and lower hardware costs. But it can also leave corporate data open to attack.
How does it help?
• Saves time – with one portal to manage all mobile devices
• Saves money – ‘Bring Your Own Device’ is now a safe alternative to business hardware
• Peace of mind – knowing their data and devices are secure
• Work flexibly – on mobiles and boost productivity and employee satisfaction
• Improve mobile device operations – detailed graphical reporting capabilities
How does MaaS360 work?
It’s Cloud-based, so you can go online and manage all your mobile devices from virtually anywhere.
• Add, remove and set up devices
• Sync with all major email, calendar and contact platforms.
• Control wifi settings and software updates
• Encrypt devices to protect business data.
• Blacklist or whitelist specific apps on devices.
• Find, lock and wipe lost phones and tablets.
• Report on data usage usage and plan for future use.
• Separate corporate data from other activity on your devices.
• Prevent data leaks with secure container policies.
• Detects and fixes mobile malware on
iOS and Android devices