Our support team are on hand to provide the following services to you:
- Handling billing enquiries.
- Handling user issues with regards to the handsets.
- Sim changes.
- Quarterly tariff reviews to ensure tariff efficiency and advise you of any changes required to meet that goal.
- To arrange replacement or loan handsets in the event of failure or breakdown. Replacements are subject to warranty status or damage caused by physical abuse, which is not covered by warranty.
- To handle upgrade enquiries for new handsets etc.
- Simply call in or contact us by email to have your damaged or faulty handset examined free of charge.
- Our engineers carry out screen replacements for most handsets, tablets & lap tops etc.
- Installation of hands free car kits, tracking solutions etc.
- Supply of accessories for makes and models of handsets etc.
- To enable the transfer of your existing mobile numbers you must contact your existing provider and request a PAC code to enable us to action the transfers.
- Once we have your PAC code we will then arrange the transfer at a time and date that suits you and your employees.
- New sim cards will be supplied to you at least 3 days in advance or sooner if required.
- 1 of our technical support staff will be made available to enable the transfer of information from your old handsets to any new handsets we supply prior to the move to ensure continuity of work by your users. We would recommend that any and all existing Iphone users carry out a backup on their itune accounts prior to any such move.
- Prior to any move we will need to know where you sourced your existing handsets from please?